I'm a data scientist in the Neural Coding group at the Allen Institute for Brain Science, where I develop data analysis pipelines for behavior and neurophysiology, algorithms for behavioral training, and machine learning analyses for large scale neuronal recordings. I do most of my work in Python, though I can code up a regression in R if necessary.
- neuroglia: scikit-learn pipelines for systems neuroscience
- Opyrant: hardware abstraction and shareable protocols for operant conditioning
- crcnsget: command line tool for downloading data from crcns.org
- django-broab: extendable Django models for electrophysiology data
- sturnus: Django site for storing behavior and neurophysiology data